Professor Latchman has published a number of books on Molecular Biology/Genetics throughout his career and links to purchase them can be found below.
(A). Authored by Professor Latchman
- Gene Control (Gene Regulation). [buy from Amazon] [kindle] New York London. Garland Science. Taylor and Francis Group. 2015, 2nd Edition. This is based on Professor Latchman’s two earlier works:
- Gene Regulation (Gene Regulation a Eukaryotic Perspective). [pdf] Taylor and Francis. 2005, 5th Edition.
- Eukaryotic Transcription Factors. [buy from Elsevier] Elsevier/Academic Press. 2008, 5th Edition.
(B). Books Edited by Professor Latchman
- From Genetics to Gene Therapy. Bios Scientific Publishers, 1994.
- PCR Applications in Pathology. Oxford University Press, 1995.
- Genetic Manipulation of the Nervous System. Academic Press, 1996.
- Basic Molecular and Cellular Biology, 3rd Edition. British Medical Journal Publications, 1997.
- Landmarks in Gene Regulation. Portland Press, 1997.
- Stress Proteins. Springer-Verlag Publishers, 1998.
- Transcription Factors, A Practical Approach, 2nd Edition. Oxford University Press, 1999.
- Viral Vectors for Treating Diseases of the Nervous System. Academic Press, 2003.